President Obama pinned the blame on Republicans Tuesday for looming spending cuts that may be triggered by what was originally a White House proposal -- while a former leader of the president's deficit commission said it's Obama who's on the path to a "failed presidency" if he can't tackle the debt.
- 6 trillion dollars of new debt in 3 years
- No Budget in over 4 years
- Having about 16 million new Americas on Food Stamps
- Having 1 in 6 Americans living in Poverty
- Having about 9 million new Americans unemployed
- Having US work force shrink
- Doubling the US deficit
- Having Heath care Insurance premiums go up
- Gas Princes on average doubling
The list goes on. The point is Obama can be blamed for a lot. I bet you can got through speeches from his 2008 campaign and his short time in the Senate and there would be promises of him doing the complete opposite. To this day he has been making promises of fixing these problems, but for most issues he is not laying out a plan and what he does have a plan for does not work.